An award-winning, independent creative agency is seeking a Copy ACD to join their team in New York!
This role required employees to go on-site in Manhattan 2 - 3 days per week.
- Use your creative chops to develop advertising content for the agency's largest client - a national gaming company
- Push creative boundaries
- Create content to be utilized primarily for digital OOH campaigns
- Contribute to the evolution of the client's voice
- Be a decision maker and valued lead on the team
- Partner with stakeholders to create content with a consistent brand message, voice, and tone across all communication channels and products
- Be hands-on, self-motivated contributor
- 6 - 12 years of professional copywriting experience (they are open to both a Sr. CW and a Copy ACD, hence the wide range!)
- At least two years of agency experience
- A strong, diverse writing portfolio
- Experience creating content for OOH advertising
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload
- Familiar with entrepreneurial and entertainment-driven creative environments
- Comfortable making decisions and working fairly autonomously