Database Administrator (DBA)
Working environment: Hybrid - London
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Database Administrator (DBA) opportunity to work for a leading FTSE 100 property organisation who are currently carrying out industry-leading software modernisation and growth project. They are a data-driven company with a focus on improving and modernising places for people to live, work and visit by implementing the data which they collect through their smart home systems.
This Database Administrator (DBA) role will not only see you have a fundamental impact on the business you work for, but it is one of those opportunities to have an impact on the future of data-driven energy consumption in the UK. The project would see you working on multiple and crucial databases for the business's current data drive. You will be responsible for the backups as well as log file management of all databases hosted in both SQL and Oracle. Having to make sure that you are creating as well as governing processes, and continuously able to offer assistance with querying and coding, advising on best practices and liaising with the developers to create the best production environments
To be considered for this .Net Developer role:
- Used SQL and Oracle databases
- Exceptional Written and Oral Communication
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Carrying out continuous documentation
- Being able to prioritise and execute in a high pressure environment
- Exposure to: MySQL/ AWS/ Azure RDS/ PostgreSQL
This is a permanent position with a salary range circa of £60,000 to £70,000 and benefits of:
- 15% non-contributory pension
- 25% OT Bonus
- Allocation of £3,500 company shares as well as option to buy more.
- 4 days of volunteering
- 25 days leave with the ability to buy 5
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Many more benefits.
The organisation are looking to move very quickly with the process and candidates will be considered over the coming weeks.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly at email@example.com