Well-funded, stealth mode start-up, focusing on RNA medicines
Greater Boston area
Lab Manager or Senior Manager
This role will lead lab management and facility management. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter with a successful track record in biotech, excellent operational skills and a focus on details. This successful candidate will have an opportunity to set up a new laboratory, build key sample management system, purchase equipment and common lab consumables, manage the new facility, and have a keen interest in proactively anticipating scientific needs.
- BS or MS degree in a relevant, life sciences discipline preferred
- 2+ years laboratory management experience with more than 5 years working in a laboratory environment.
- Biotech experience is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with a broad range of laboratory equipment used in molecular biology, cell biology, upstream, downstream, and analytical development.
- Ability to adapt to an entrepreneurial early-stage environment
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contacted with further details.