Confidential, stealth-mode, start-up - CRISPR
Research Associate - CRISPR Screening (Functional Genomics)
Full-time, permanent hire
San Francisco Bay area
- Conduct high-throughput screening for a portfolio of novel target applications
- Generate DNA constructs and CRISPR libraries
- Develop, evaluate, optimize and implement new technologies, lab protocols, and methodologies for biochemical and cell-based assays
- BS/MS in a relevant, scientific field with 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with high-throughput functional CRISPR screening; prior experience using gene editing, RNAi, CRISPRa/i, or CRISPR KO strategies
- Working knowledge of NGS technologies and workflows
DESIRABLE SKILL SETS:
- Experience in maintaining cell culture such as HSCs, MSCs or iPSC culture
- Strong molecular biology skills (ideally molecular cloning)
Interviews are being held virtually but if candidates are local to the greater San Fran area, on-sites can be arranged if requested.
More information may be disclosed upon signing an NDA. If interested, apply online now to be contacted with more details.