I am currently looking for an experienced SAP Data Reconciliation Specialist to join our customer on a 12 month contract.
The role acts a fundamental part of the implementation of SAP S/4HANA. To do this successfully they are dependent on the successful migration & reconciliation of data between the legacy and new systems.
This role will fall Inside IR35.
- Support Reconciliation SMEs in reconciling sub-ledger data in source system with post-load data in SAP based on reconciliation instructions.
- Drive sign off of business data reconciliation for CFU/CUs.
- Maintain reconciliation instructions.
- Identify reconciliation reporting and system role gaps.
- Support mock conversion and business integration activities.
- Apply business and accounting knowledge to make sense of the transactions and challenge when necessary.
- Provide pro-active solutions to issues and look for better ways of working.
- Building a high-performing team culture focused on quality and pace of delivery.
- Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA).
- Finance data reconciliation and cleanse experiences (systems and process), Enterprise scale, SAP S/4HANA.
- Excellent communication skills, constructively engaging with project and business teams (written and verbal).
- Strong leadership and influencing skills, able to act swiftly and decisively with confidence.
- Use of Microsoft Excel for data reconciliations.
- Management of Microsoft Project plans, production of PowerPoint slide presentations, reports.
- Able to work at pace, producing accurate quality deliverables on time.
- Supporting team leads and Subject Matter Experts in project and data disciplines.