We are looking for an experienced UX Architect to join a leading advertising agency!
- Lead the customer-centric vision, strategy, and execution of user experience design
- Advocate a vision for new interaction models designed for simplicity and discoverability to meet the needs of users
- Define and manage the user research plan and incorporate findings into the design process
- Develop UX deliverables such as sitemaps, wireframes, functional and low fidelity prototypes and user stories and flows
- Optimize solutions and products by closely analyzing user engagement performance metrics and testing alternate design and experience solutions
- Ability to lead and integrate with multi-disciplinary teams (creative, UX, technology, project management) on engagements
- Promote customer-centric design and ensure usability considerations are in the front and center of design decisions.
- Experience and understanding of common design systems and libraries
- Experience with relevant technology platforms that impact UX like Adobe Experience Manager, SiteCore, Salesforce and more.
- Create and foster a creative, positive, efficient, and collaborative team working environment.
- Be able to interface at all levels of business, understand business objectives, and drive results with no instruction or supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and with limited direction, at peak performance.
The Fine Print
- Proven ability to work with a cross functional UX and design team
- Ability to manage as well as create user interface and user interaction design
- Managing and developing a team with varied, complementary skills
- Brings to the table a network of Usability Research relationships
- Expertise in UX software platforms like Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma or Axure
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator and InDesign are notable requirements