Our client is a dynamic and innovative pharmaceutical and consumer advertising agency, dedicated to helping our clients achieve their marketing and advertising goals.
As an Account Executive, you will play a pivotal role in building and maintaining strong client relationships, managing projects, and ensuring the successful execution of advertising campaigns. This position offers the opportunity to work remotely, with occasional travel to our Las Vegas office for team meetings and client interactions. We are seeking candidates located on the West Coast.
Client Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, serving as the main point of contact. Understand client needs, objectives, and goals to provide exceptional service and deliver results.
Project Management: Take ownership of advertising campaigns from inception to completion. Coordinate with cross-functional teams, including creative, production, and digital departments, to ensure timely and successful project delivery.
Strategic Planning: Collaborate with clients to develop effective advertising strategies, leveraging your industry knowledge and market insights to provide valuable recommendations.
Budget Management: Monitor campaign budgets, track expenses, and ensure that projects stay within scope. Provide accurate financial reporting to clients.
Reporting and Analysis: Create and deliver regular reports on campaign performance, identifying areas for improvement and optimization.
Travel: Occasional travel to our Las Vegas office is required for team meetings and client interactions. Candidates must be willing and able to travel as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in pharmaceutical or consumer advertising account management.
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical advertising regulations and compliance is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software.
- Ability to work independently in a remote setting.
- Must be located on the West Coast.