Please read carefully and only apply if you meet ALL requirements!!
A fully independent, multi award-winning, highly diversified health creative agency is seeking a Content Strategist to join their smart, close-knit, caring team!
**This is a fully remote opportunity that encourages growth and development. The team structure encourages their workers to touch on a wide variety of work, therefore expanding each individual's skillset!**
- Play an essential role in developing content strategy
- Support the Content Strategy Director in overseeing all content requirements and creating all content strategy deliverables (style guides, content migration plans, content audits, gap analyses, taxonomies, metadata frameworks, etc.) throughout the project lifecycle.
- Help develop, set, and enforce guidelines for the editorial tone, style, and voice of all content
- Assist in determining projects' overall content requirements and potential content sources
- Support developing innovative solutions for content presentation, including content management, workflow, and maintenance
- Learn to create taxonomies and metadata frameworks for grouping and tagging content
- Working with Director and client to enhance, edit and reformat legacy and newly created content
- Help develop or oversee development of all content to be included in the solution
- Develop naming conventions, instructional copy, and other interface textual elements
- Aid in oversight of content migration/integration
- Develop content indexes and mapping documentation for the new site
- Help manage content integration with content management systems, digital asset management, databases, and SEO best practices
- 3 - 5+ years of professional (post-graduate!) content strategy experience
- Experience working in healthcare advertising or the pharmaceutical industry
- Degree in relevant field, such as English, journalism, technical writing, or library science
- Previous experience in professional print, digital or broadcast media
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of web-crawlers (i.e., Screaming Frog) and SEO tools