Our client is a well-known, F500 Financial Services organization. With a long history of success, this consumer facing company has consistently led the industry in bringing new ideas to the market, supporting under-served market segments, and building on the strengths of their payments business. This organization is also considered a culture leader, with a history of providing employees with unparalleled benefits, learning and growth opportunities, and consistent collaboration across the company.
This company's strategy team is the internal consulting division, reporting directly into the CEO's office. They serve as a key partner to the CEO, executive team, and other senior leaders, delivering thought leadership and strategic perspective on the highest priority initiatives for the organization.
This group is also known as a talent incubator for future leaders at company. Individuals within the group transition to take on a variety of key roles across the business, set up for success with their range of experience, exposure to senior management, and leadership skills developed during their time in the group.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Director within the Strategy Group. This individual will lead project teams to tackle the company's largest opportunities and toughest challenges, working on a broad range of strategic projects and collaborating with diverse and talented colleagues.
The Director will collaborate with teams across the enterprise to enhance the organization's industry leadership position. They will also be expected to mentor other team members and be a key contributor to building a successful and sustainable practice that is seen as true thought partners to the enterprise and individual business units.
This role offers unparalleled exposure to senior leadership, from the C-Suite down, and the unique opportunity to work across all lines of business.
The ideal candidate will have a worked in a series progressively responsible roles, and a demonstrated track record of success with 10+ years of consulting, corporate strategy and/or relevant experience. With 4+ years of experience managing projects, a successful candidate will have worked with large corporations in a transactional business; financial services would be a plus.
- Creative strategic thinker complemented with significant business acumen to advise and influence the most senior executives of a Fortune 500 company.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential to set this candidate up for success. They will possess exceptional executive presence.
- Expertise in leading, influencing and building relationships across an organization at all levels is critical, particularly with senior business leaders and line executives.
- Exceptional problem-solving skillset in management consulting, as well as experience in leading implementation of recommendations.
- Strong understanding of and experience in driving change within large organizations.
- Ability and passion for leading, motivating, developing and coaching project teams, junior members of the larger team, and larger groups within the organization.