Working environment: Hybrid - London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
.Net Developer opportunity to work for a leading FTSE 100 property organisation who are currently carrying out industry-leading software modernisation and growth project. They are a data-driven company with a focus on improving and modernising places for people to live, work and visit using continuous smart home data to drive forward both sustainability and environmental impacts, to help their clientele be as energy efficient as possible.
This .Net Developer role will not only see you have a fundamental impact on the business you work for, but it is one of those opportunities to have an impact on the future of data-driven energy consumption in the UK. The project would see you carrying out the SDLC of new code and testing. Alongside this evaluating existing applications carrying out modernisation's as well as upgrades to enhance these systems.
To be considered for this .Net Developer role:
- Experience/Exposure to: ASP.net Core, Entity Frameworks, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Strong Written and Oral Communication
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Carrying out continuous documentation
- Being fast-paced and self-motivated
This is a permanent position with a salary range circa of £40,000 to £50,000 and benefits of:
- 15% non-contributory pension
- 15% OT Bonus
- Allocation of £3,500 company shares as well as option to buy more
- 4 days of volunteering
- 25 days leave with the ability to buy 5
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Many more benefits.
The organisation are looking to move very quickly with the process and candidates will be considered over the coming weeks.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org