Provides world-class rapid prototyping and scalable manufacturing services of precision injection-molded microfluidic consumables to the life science industries.
Camarillo, CA - This is an on-site role and candidates will need to relocate
This individual will serve as a key member of a multidisciplinary engineering team responsible for developing manufacturing capabilities and workflows to serve the medical diagnostic microfluidic device market.
- MS or PhD in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years' of experience in microfluidic device development and/or manufacture
- In depth knowledge of the medical diagnostic consumable device manufacturing industry and terminology
- Specific knowledge of current commonly used microfluidic device manufacturing processes and techniques, as well as familiarity with related manufacturing equipment vendors
- Experience with a wide range of manufacturing processes and equipment types
- 3D CAD (e.g. SolidWorks) experience
- Prior experience in a start-up would be ideal
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contacted with further details.