Currently recruiting for an award winning NetSuite Implementation Partner as they look to scale and grow the NetSuite practise. I am looking for a proven NetSuite Solution Architect who can demonstrate End-To-End implementations of NetSuite across companies of different sizes and industry. Ideally you will have experience and be comfortable being involved in the pre-sales solution design and acting as the bridge between the pre-sales and implementation teams. This is a remote position but candidates must be based in the United States of America.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Plan, estimate, design and execute the delivery of end-to-end NetSuite Implementations using NetSuite's SuiteSuccess Implementation Methodology.
- Plan, estimate, design and execute the delivery of end-to-end NetSuite Optimization Projects. This may include Health Check Assessments, Acquisition Integration Projects, implementations of additional modules or coordinating the development and delivery of custom solutions or integration's.
- Proactively work with clients on understanding their business needs and translating such needs into a Solution Design for NetSuite.
- Minimum of 8 years of functional NetSuite experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of NetSuite consulting experience.
- Strong understanding of accounting and business principles.
- Proficiency in functional setup/configuration of ERP systems.
- Strong experience with ERP projects and implementations.
- Excellent Analytical and Organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and high standards.