Well-funded, stealth mode start-up, focusing on RNA medicines
Greater Boston area
Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Biology
This person will be responsible for working on novel siRNA modalities as well as in vitro assays and in vivo measurements of drug activity. The Scientist/Sr. Scientist will work closely with colleagues to develop new drug designs developed by the organization as well as validate compounds. You will be supporting the development of the next generation of RNA drugs.
Be one of the first members off the biology team, helping to shape its culture and dynamic
- PhD in a relevant, scientific area. Title will be dependent on experience
- Experience with siRNA, ASOs and gene silencing
- Strong background in molecular biology, cell biology and in vivo assays
- Biotech experience highly appreciated
- Ability to adapt in an entrepreneurial early-stage environment
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contacted with further details.