Investigo has been retained by one of its top clients, a global medical communications and marketing agency. They have experienced 60% year-on-year growth and due to this growth, have an immediate need for a Senior Account Executive to help form the future of the agency.
A senior account executive (SAE) should be capable of handling all day-to-day account activities without significant oversight. An SAE has a strategic understanding of communication programs and experience executing successful media relations initiatives.
- Client management - serve as the primary point of contact for all day-to-day account activities
- Professional skills - operate with a high degree of independence; proven ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Business development - assist in developing BD materials and participate in pitches
- Public relations experience within the biopharma/pharmaceutical industry.
- A desire to focus on Product Comms
- Degree or equivalent experience required
Please apply today, or for more information contact Owen McHugh at Investigo on firstname.lastname@example.org or 516-350-2548