Senior Medical Writer,Remote
- Posted 22 February 2023
- Salary £100000 - £110000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineMedical Communications
- Contact NameJohn Meeth
Are you a Senior Medical Writer looking for a new home? Come join a rapidly growing medical communications agency with deep expertise in many therapy areas in Rare Disease, Oncology and many others, from early stages of drug development through life-cycle management. They are a full-service agency providing expertise in medical affairs, publications, strategic consulting, and market access. This is a remote role.
As a Senior Medical Writer, you will develop scientific content while working collaboratively within your team. While developing accurate scientific materials you will also be providing research, writing, and editing expertise for medical communications initiatives while you will work side by side with account services and the product management team and will be encouraged to build strong partnerships with Internal and client teams.
This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level in a supportive yet challenging environment. To discuss this role, and other similar opportunities, please contact John Meeth at Investigo on firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-842-8660
- PharmD or PhD preferred. Bachelor's degree required in life sciences or a related field of study.
- 2-3 years of experience in medical writing agency setting with pubs and medical affair experience
- Microsoft Suite Proficiency
- Ability to work as a team or independently.
- Effective attention to detail and accuracy
- Identify key issues; creatively and strategically overcome challenges.
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability
- Think analytically and to effectively plan, prioritize, and execute.
- Superb Communication skills